This versatile 30-place centrifuge is incomparably fast and offers a wide range of applications due to the extensive choice of different rotors. The sophisticated and optimal structured operation panel is the result of an ergonomic survey. This combination of programmable applications, rotor variety and ergonomic control panel makes the daily routine lab work easier and an unique application possible. The Centrifuge 5430 can be equipped with up to 12 different rotors, which can accommodate tubes such as 1.5 / 2.0 ml tubes, 15 ml and 50 ml Falcon tubes or MTP plates. The centrifuge 5430 achieves a max. g-force of over 30000 x g.Product features:
Cooling features of centrifuge 5430 R:
- Choice of 12 different rotors, e. g. MTP rotor, Falcon rotor.
- 30 place centrifuge.
- Unique 30130 x g.
- Automatic rotor recognition.
- Stores up to 50 routine programmes.
- Automatic lid opening following application sequence (only 5430).
Centrifuge 5430 R Tube Volume Variety Package:
- Temperature range: - 11 to + 40 °C.
- 4 °C at max. speed with all rotors.
- Fast Temp: needed temperatures are reached fast.
- Fast Temp pro: centrifuge is cooled and ready to use at the wished time.
- Centrifuge 5430 R, refrigerated.
- Rotor FA-45-30-11, aerosol-tight, with Eppendorf QuickLock®.
- Rotor lid, for 30 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml tubes (max. 20,817 x g).
- Rotor F-35-6-30, with rotor lid, incl. adapters for 6 x 15 ml conical tubes (max. 7,540 x g) and 6 x 50 ml conical tubes (max. 7,581 x g).
- 500 Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 ml.
- 500 Eppendorf Conical Tubes 50 ml.